INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Website, we may collect certain information about you, including:
- Information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and other contact information;
- Information we receive from third parties, such as social media platforms or other online services that you use to log in to the Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide to and improve the Website,
- To communicate with you about the Website and our products and services,
- To personalize your experience on the Website,
- To analyze and improve the performance of the Website,
- To prevent fraud and other illegal activities,
- To comply with legal obligations.
When visitors leave comments on the Website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to Gravatar or a similar service for anonymity. After approval of your comment, your profile picture or first name may be visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the Website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Any media uploaded is provided with implied rights to redistribute through the Website or other social media channels managed by EAO Global.
- Identify your device;
- Remember your preferences and settings;
- Analyze how you use the Website;
- Deliver targeted advertising and content.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our Website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on the Website, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent;
- With service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analytics, and customer support;
- With law enforcement authorities or other government officials, if required by law or in response to a subpoena or other legal process;
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction.
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please note that no security measures are foolproof and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Website or provide any personal information to us.